Game Requests

Awesome! Let me see if I can find a copy lying around somewhere.

Do you remember what site you were playing on? If so, I’ll see if I can add the same version of the game so your saved game might work on our site. Let us know and I’ll see what we can do.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by!

Added Digimon World 3
Enjoy!

Sheep, Dog & Wolf
Harvest Moon-Back to nature
Harvest Moon For Girls

Hi! Any chance to upload Digimon World 1?

What console are these for?

I’m on it!

Any takers for Digimon World 2 while I’m at it? :laughing:

all game i request are under Play Station 1 :heart:

Any chance Baldies (PS1)?

Any chance Shadow of the Colossus (PS 2)?

1 Like

Can’t get any PS2 content just yet but I’ll see what I can do about Baldies.

That one is new to me so thanks for the suggestion!

Baldies is hot off the press! Get’cha Baldies, folks!

baldies

1 Like

Hi Emubroser!
Good day.
Any chance Shachou Eiyuuden: The Eagle Shooting Heroes?

Having a hard time tracking this one down, but I won’t give up!

1 Like

Hi EmuBro!
PlayStation 1. Can you add Parasite Eve 2?
Thanks.

1 Like

I can’t believe I don’t even have it up there! My weak ass memory is trying to tell me I’ve tried this before and failed; but perhaps it’s time for a refresher. Give me a moment and I’ll see if I can get it working.

You should put Guilty Gear for ps1 on here.

By the way, what emulator program are you using for the site.

1 Like

Great idea! When I have a minute I’ll add it to the site and let you know.

We use a 3rd party API that doesn’t specifically state which emulator is being used for any particular console and all the functionality is done off-site. I’d be interested in knowing this as well as some games I suspect work better with different emulators.

Here you go, @KlutzyDesign Tell your friends! :beers: :canada:

https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/guilty-gear

Hmm. I was interested because i’ve seen similar looking emulators elseware online.

Another game that I think would be cool on the site is Sakura Wars for the Saturn. It was never released officially in the west, but theirs a fan made english patch. It real unique and would help fill out the Saturn library.

1 Like

Hey, I got a few games I would love for you to add (don’t worry, it won’t be as crazy as some other suggestions people have):

• First of all, rom hacks are the best and I think you should definitely add a few. Ex; Star Fox 64 Survival (OoT hack), Banjo Kazooie: Stay at Home (and Nostalgia 64 when it releases), and Banjo Kazooie: The Jiggies of Time.

• Next, I think you should add a LOT more Gameboy & Gameboy Color games. Ex; Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, Survival Kids, Resident Evil Gaiden, Jordan VS Bird: One on One (don’t ask), & Spongebob: Legend of the Lost Spatula.

• Last, I think a few more GBA games would be nice. Ex; Advance Wars, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Mother 3 fan translation, & Megaman Zero.

Thank you so much for making this site, now instead of playing basic Coolmath games in school, I can play old Nintendo stuff! (Also, funny story, I was caught playing Banjo Kazooie in the middle of Drama class and my teacher asked what the site was. I told him, and then he started playing Mario Tennis on the Smartboard! And after that, he opened up Smash Bros and we divided up into four teams and cheered on 4 bots fighting each other! This awesome moment wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for you making this site! Thank you so much!)

2 Likes

You’ve inspired me to roll up my sleeves and kick this bad boy into gear! Your post is the exact reason I set this forum up!

The idea of adding custom ROMs is a stroke of genius. We’ll get started on an entirely new section dedicated to custom ROMs. I’ll need to snoop around for a good source of these but I’m sure that won’t be a problem. Got any suggestion for the first few batches?

Great suggestions with regards to adding new games. Pretty sure I have everyone you mentioned so we’ll try to get those up each time I get a chance to work on the site.

Really appreciate the super kind words and awesome story you shared. You have an ultra cool Drama teacher! I always envisioned people using the site when bored at work or during class, so knowing people are doing that in those very situations gets me excited! My initial mentality was that of “I’m really digging this site, so hopefully others will too” and it looks like things are going well so far!

Really appreciate you popping by and be sure to tell your friends about us!

Cheers! :beers::canada:

The api I use (as well as the other sites you’ve encountered) is neptun.js - their site is http://neptunjs.xyz/ if you wanted to learn more about it :slight_smile: