Bower inside story

can’t seem to get the mic working in the game Im far in to the game

1 Like

Can you try again? I’ve replaced the core with one that supports internal mics. Click the settings icon once the game has loaded and you’ll see the option to change mic settings at the bottom. I’ve only applied this to Bowser’s Inside Story

Let us know if this helps.

1 Like

Its works Finaily THANK YOU SOOOOO much!!! maybe you should add that in all DS games that’s there, because some games require mic gimmic. Is there also an option to change ds verictly when you get to the part where bowser becomes big?

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know that did the trick!

The new core doesn’t seem to effect game saves that were made on the previous core so i might as well make the change for all NDS games. Let me know if there are any that absolutely require the microphone feature to make progress and I’ll start with those.

1 Like

will do! BTW I did some googleing and found out warioware touched for ds reqire mic for some of the minigames maybe zelda PH too.

1 Like

I try loading my save as a i donload them in my folder and its gone not working :frowning: so I have to restart maybe you should all game with mic that way when i save on my computer in my download i wont loose my progess

1 Like

So your game save doesn’t work after switching cores right? That’s too bad. Makes it difficult to update each game since it’ll essentially reset everyone’s game.

Before I change all of them, I’ll just make changes to games using the mic for now. I’ll create a new topic thread where users can report issues with mic related games and we’ll update the core accordingly.

oh ok thank you :slight_smile: for the help