Legend of Dragoon Freeze

The screen goes black and does not recover when entering the upper door before the main elevator in the castle at Kasas. It is before seeing Mr.Magi where a required stone is to get to the final chamber.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Legend of Dragoon Disc 2

The screen goes black and does not recover when entering the upper door before the main elevator in the castle at Kasas. It is before seeing Mr.Magi where a required stone is to get to the final chamber.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about the problem. Are you able to share your most recent game save so I can try it out?

Cheers
:canada::beers::video_game:

I keep getting a black screen after a random battle in Disc 2 in Home of Gigantos. It happened once before at the very beginning of the map, but I was able to skip the battle move on, but this one I can’t and there is no way for me to get around it.

Getting a black screen on disc 2 in The Legend of Dragoon. It happened in Home of the Gigantos. It happened in two spots that I know of. I was able to go around one spot, but the second spot i got into a battle and the screen went black after the battle was finished.

Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 1) (29).ggz (2.0 MB)

Sharing my save here, still having the issue.

Thanks!

Hello, I’m playing Legend of Dragoon, and I’m near the end of disk 2 and I get a black screen with nothing to see

https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/legend-dragoon

Same here, cannot take the blue stone in the chamber at the right side inside Black Castle cause black screen.
It’s very unpleasant because without getting in is not possible to continue the game line.
I tried to load the game many times but nothing, same problem at the same room.
I hope it will be fixed soon.
Let me know for updating, please.

Many thanks

2 Likes

I cannot take the blue stone in the chamber at the right side inside Black Castle cause black screen.
It’s very unpleasant because without getting in is not possible to continue the game line.
I tried to load the game many times but nothing, same problem at the same room.

Just to permit you to check the issue carefully, you will find my save in attachment.
Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 1).ggz (2.0 MB)

I hope it will be fixed soon.
Let me know for updating, please.

Many thanks

Same here my dude… used to have this problem near the end of disk 2 now near the end of disk 1

I’m also getting the black screen when I go to see Mr. Magi. It’s really vexing to have a plot critical part not working because of a glitch/softlock. But I do appreciate that this site put in the effort to bring back this game from my childhood. Thank you, and please, I hope this issue is fixed soon so I can continue enjoying this and many other games.

1 Like

I also have the same problem, I see since April they have not fixed it. I hope they fix it soon cuz i was so excited to play the whole game :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, in Gigantos Home after the first battle I get a black screen

I assume this issue still isnt resolved as I am getting same black screen at end of Disc 1

1 Like

Are you playing v1.1 or v1? Both or are broken in some way from what I can gather, but one might allow you to progress further.

Version 1.0 - https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/legend-dragoon - black screen at end of disc 2
Version 1.1 - https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/legend-dragoon-v11 - black screen at end of disc 1

Unfortunately there is no fix (or will there ever be, from me at least) to apply to these problems that will allow you to beat the game.

Just a heads up that game saves won’t work between diff versions.

Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 4) (13).ggz (2.1 MB)

1 Like

Hey fellas,

I’m having the freeze issue as well. Location is at the town of Lohan, specifically all doors on the left side of the town. Kind of odd, if you ask me. I would’ve uploaded my save file but it won’t allow me on here since I’m a new user.