Performance Issues

If you run into any issues with performance or found a game that’s bugged out, this is the place to let us know.

Please include the browser, version and the operating system you are using (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android etc) and a direct link to the game. For example:

Chrome Version: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Opera Version: 63.0.3368.43
Mac OSX Mojave: 10.14.5

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask | EmuBrowser

1 Like

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: Final Fantasy 8 Freeze at Lunar Base

If you run into any issues with performance or found a game that’s bugged out, this is the place to let us know.

Please include the browser, version and the operating system you are using (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android etc) and a direct link to the game. For example:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask | EmuBrowser

N64 chugs pretty badly on Chrome but is absolute butter in Opera. Highly, highly recommend you play N64 games in Opera.

Majora’s Mask loads with a blank screen with no visuals. Pressing the A button equivalent on your Keyboard or GamePad moves things forward. Eventually the save game screen appears and all is well moving forward.

Some fixed camera scenes in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time have no detail or rendered images. Just pitch black backgrounds that you can still thankfully navigate around

This occurs during the first actionable gameplay scene within your little tree house. It also happens when entering Hyrule City and the path to the Temple of Time .

Perfect Dark is working but it is practically unplayable. Frame rate dips below 10 fps the majority of the time with audio perfectly synced to said 10 fps (i.e. choppy as hell). In short, it’s a hot mess. I’ll see if there are other version out there that actually work properly.

Perfect Dark appears to be running smoothly on my machine now. Many changes to the site UI have been made to ensure games run much better than the early days.

Let us know if any problems continue to happen.

Hello. I tried playing FFVIII, disc 1 and 2 seem to be working. Disc 3 and 4 will not load. Tried on chrome and firefox.
Using windows 10. Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, @jfk123

Looks like I had a typo in the code. Give it another shot and let me know if you’re still having problems.

https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/final-fantasy-viii

All working now thanks!!

1 Like

Great! Be sure to let us know if you experience any other problems loading games.

Cheers

https://emubrowser.com/games/psx/parasite-eve
Hello, I cant switch to disc 2 in Parasite Eve, when it is done loading disc 2 and says Launching it just hangs there.

I have tried it in chrome.
Please help.

1 Like

I am using
Google Chrome
Version 79.0.3945.88 (64 bit)

Windows 7 (64 bit)

Thanks for bringing this up. I tried loading disc 2 and experienced the same problem - just stuck at the “Launching” notification.

I’ve uploaded a different version of Disc 2 and it seems to work now. Give it a shot and let us know if you’re able to continue playing after disc 1.

Cheers! :beers::video_game:

It works now, thanks.

Hello - I can’t seem to get Chrono Cross Disc 1 to load today. Was working fine yesterday, but now once the game loads it gets stuck and I can’t load any saved states.

Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.2

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been in touch with the player developer and they say they’re looking into it. At this time, the best way to work around the problem is to install an adblocker extension for your browser. When it’s turned on, you can play the game. I recommend uBlock Origin for Chrome.

I’ll have an update once I hear back from the developer which I hope is sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the tip - that worked!

1 Like