Whatever changes you made to site recently is causing games to run slower

Whatever changes you made to site recently is causing games to run slower, tried playing ff7 8 and 9 all worked perfectly before changes to site/game loading graphics etc, Now when you boot up it is slow music and gameplay right off the bat its like moving slow motion or something i havent changed any settings.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. I’m getting 55+ FPS for FF7 while testing with Microsoft Edge on my laptop. Are you using a WebKit or similar browser like Chrome/Chromium/Safari/Opera? I know Firefox can be a little choppy at times, so try to avoid that one when possible.

Just to note, FF8 is still running on the previous emulator. If you’re experiencing slow downs with both emulators versions, chances are it’s something local to your machine.

Let me know if a browser switch works and make sure that your PC isn’t running any intensive CPU related programs in the background. Please try the usual troubleshooting techniques as well such as restarting your machine, clearing browser cache (or try a new browser) etc etc.