[NEW GAME] The Legend of Dragoon

Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 1)

A peaceful beginning.The legend was born 10,000 years ago. A violent uprising. A civilization of flying creatures enslave the human race. A bloody war. In a bid for freedom, the humans harness the spiritual forces of Dragons and triumph. Tranquility and harmony exist between all. But the past and the future are about to collide… Unveil a fantasy of magnificence, deception, magical combat and retribution. The journey that seeks the past ends. And the journey to discover today begins. Unleash the spirit of the Dragoons. And discover your destiny.

Play all 4 discs of The Legend of Dragoon for the PSX!

how to save game. i cant upload png game image help

I have try saved by refering this link below. Hope it can saved. Let me know if I am wrong. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Jonanami,

I can see that you have some game saves stored on your profile page which means it worked! No one else will be able to download them but you can download them whenever you’d like.

Thanks for signing up and enjoy The Legend of Dragoon!

1 Like

omg, haven’t played this game in FOREVER – it was a fave that, depressingly, didn’t get the love it deserved for its time. attacks that you have to time takes out a lot of the mundane grinding. FF8 with Squall’s trigger is another good example

1 Like

I knew nothing about this when I picked it up at some used game shop for like $25. It was probably around 2003 I think. Took a chance cause I was huge into RPGs and it was 4 discs!

I remember bits and pieces and I’m pretty sure I’ve played it through to the end. I mostly remember button combo/chains being a big part of it but nothing of the story.

Definitely a quality RPG directly from Sony. I’m gonna start playing it again right now I think!

so… after putting some time into it… I remember why i enjoyed it, but the story absolutely is something I forgot. lol even after progressing decently far into disc 1… I remember absolutely nothing XD… The gameplay is 10x slower than I remember - rather, leveling is a super chore. Granted, this is early still- I’m in hopes that the pace picks up (i seriously don’t remember if it does or not lol). Maybe after I unlock my dragoon powers

1 Like

how i can change idiom for spanish?