[SOLVED] Legend of Dragoon Disc 3 Stalled

I am on disc 3 of Legend of Dragoon after fighting the divine dragon. I go back to Dennigrad and into the Crystal Palace to check on Shana and the queen. However, once I get to the throne room, the game stays on a black screen. I can still hear the background music, but the screen will not load. I have tried restarting the emulator, reloaded the browser, used different computers, etc. None seem to fix the issue.

Here is my save file: Dropbox - Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 3) (15).ggz - Simplify your life

Can you try these instruction first? The key is to save the game to the built in memory card, then restart the game and then load from memory, not .ggz

If you are still getting that black screen, please let me know and I’ll see if I can get past it using your .ggz file

The reset method worked for me. Here’s an updated ggz for you:
Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 3) (16).ggz (2.1 MB)

Oh ok - most of the black screen threads I saw were related to when people were changing discs so it didnt pretain to me. Sorry i missed this alternate saving method. Really appreciate the quick reply and the new save file. So helpful!

1 Like

No worries! This little trick seems to work more often than not. Thanks for visiting and let us know if anything else pops up.