[SOLVED] The Legend of Dragoon Disc 2

Hi Admin,

I’m still having this message when trying to add the GGS file.

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, ggz).

is there any place where I can sent it in private ?

Try again?

I added it to the wrong spot :man_facepalming:

Hi Sir, I’m sorry to bother but I cant add it I have a message that the file is too big. Should I send it in a ZIP file or google drive link ?

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 4 MB).

Here the last ggz possible right on the change to disc 2 screen I save manually without using the change cd interface
Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 1) (15).ggz (2.1 MB)

1 Like

Thanks for this! I’ll use what you have and create my own .ggs from it. Just curious how large the file size was so I can update the max upload value if I need to later on.

Hi Sir, the file was 4.3mb (4340ko). Thank you for your work and please don’t forget to tell where we can donate to you. Your work about providing us our childhood best game is really appreciate !

I think I got it working. Please load disc 1 using your .ggz file and switch discs as you would in the past. When prompted after the refresh to add your .ggs, do so and disc 2 should load. :crossed_fingers:

IT WORKKKEEEDD. THANK YOU. please now tell me where I can donate do you accept etransfer ?

1 Like

YES!!! Let me know if you run into any issues when you get to disc 3.

With regards to a donation, there should be a yellow PayPal link to the left when you’re at the top of any page. It’s also on the front page below the intro text and before the games. I’d accept a fractional bitcoin donation as well.

It’s rewarding and refreshing to see your appreciation. Having you folks around to find problems with any of the games is an invaluable asset. It’s the main reason we set up and maintain the forum so I’m glad to see it being used to make the site better.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out with this one!

Hi Admin, thank you for the indication I will do my part. I also encourage everyone that enjoy the site to do the same. I’m now at Giganto Home when entering the city I have a black screen. Here is my GGZ when the screen is black.
Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 2) (6).ggz (1.8 MB)

1 Like

IVe been able to pass. I did back the Mirage boss with going back to to that file. Then Ive been back to giganto home and press don’t enter. I saved just in cased and I’ve been back again to enter and it worked. Just in case it can help others.

1 Like

Hi Sir, I’m at Disc 3 now. Same thing as in the end of Disc 2. It doesn’t mounting to disc 3 and the loading freeze. Here my GGZ file from disc 3 changing interface. Thank you again !

Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 2) (34).ggz (2.2 MB)

1 Like

I’ve replaced disc3 with another version. Please attempt to switch to disc 3 and let us know if you’re still having issues.

YEESSIRR !! back to work baby !!

1 Like

Hello again, Im having the switch disc issue I’m now at disc 4 here is my ggz of the disc switch screen. I forgot how much that game was good and so f*** addictive lol . Thank you again for all your support.
Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 3) (43).ggz (2.2 MB)

1 Like

Try again and let me know if things work when loading up disc 4 - we can then officially set this issue as resolved. Thanks for all the help!

actually all disc load except of the disc 4

Hi, thank you again for the support. The loading is not starting. I switch disk then add my save and the loading is not starting. I will wait for your instruction. I noticed that when you try to load the disc directly without saves files it is the only one that is not loading . Thank you again !!

1 Like

Must have been an error in transit. Can you try again? Let me know if disc 4 loads and if you can continue on from disc 3.

Happy to report Disc 4 loads using the .ggz from @Jiujitsu Disc 3 game save.

Here’s a game save of @Jiujitsu’s journey with EmuBrowser to conquer 3 discs of The Legend of Dragoon troubleshooting…so far!

Legend of Dragoon, The (USA) (Disc 4).ggz (1.9 MB)

Hi, I forgot to send my reply. I am actually completing disc 4 2 boss remaining. I’Ve managed to pass the black screen in the castle by using the save dot in the game and then restard the playstation emulator and using the load from the memory card and it worked ! I will keep you post with my completing of the game !!

1 Like